The SucceX 55A Slick 2-6S ESC is specially designed for FPV racing frames with slim arms like Dove, Dove Lite, Archer. Less weight and less surface for to be more aerodynamic than your opponents. The STM32F051 is combined with a high-performance 3in1 driver to lower the signal delay from throttle to the receiver.
- MCU: STM32F051
- Up tp 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470μF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- RGB LED: Yes
- Constant: 55A / Burst: 65A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot1200, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight-BL32-PRO
- Weight:3.7g without wires
- Dimensions: 35*11mm
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- But to encounter back EMF and ensure the longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
- 8 layers double-sided PCB board
- 3oz 1.4mm thick power board
- 32bit STM32F051 MCU, 48kHz maximum clock speed
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors
- Top grade NTMFS5C430L MOSFET
- 1 x SucceX 55A Slick ESC
- 1 x 35V 220uf capacitor
- 1 x Power cables & ESC signal wires set