Ten isolated output.
Isolated short circuit / overcurrent protection.
Powers for 9V, 12V or 18V Pedal.
Bright blue LED for Pedal Board lighting & short circuit indicating.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Power: AC 110V-240V
Power for: 9V, 12V or 18V Pedal
Input: DC 18V
7 way 9V 100mA
1 way 9V 500mA
1 way 12V 100mA
1 way 18V 100mA
Product Size: 15x5x3cm / 5.9x2x1.2in
Net Weight: 388g
Package size: 16.6x15.5x 6cm / 6.5x6.1x2.4in
Package weight: 565g
1 x Caline CP-05 Power supply
1 x Adapter
10 x Cable
2 x Connecting cable
1 x English user manual
PART NAMES AND FUNCTIONS
1. Switch for LED lights: Turn the switch towards those LED lights,normally all lights would go on after the power is connected. If you don't want all LED lights, please turn the switch back.The front panel of this unit has 10 high-brightness LED lights working as indicators, as well as lighting for pedal board.
2. DC 18V INPUT: Please plug in the output of power adapter here,and do not use adapter from elsewhere
3. OUTPUT 1-7: All DC 9v power output with the maxinmum volume of 100mA,are suitable for ordinary analog effectors. Under the circumstances of all LED lights on, instantaneous overcurrent in certain output would lead to the corresponding LED light's flash and the currents of this channellimit to 100mA. That is to say, output 1-7 might not be able to work properly if the connected digital effectors are of larger power consumption, then you need to use output 8.
4. OUTPUT 8: A lso DC 9V Power output with maximum volume of 500mA,is suitable for digital effectors and DC 9V low-power digital guitar amplifiers. When instantaneous overcurrent occuss in this channel, the corresponding LED light would be flashing and the currents limit to 500mA.
5. DC12 OUTPUT: The maximum output current is 100mA, when instantaneous overcurrent occurs in this channel, the corresponding LED light would be flashing and the currents limit to 100mA.
6. DC18 OUTPUT: The maximum output current is 100mA. when instantaneous overcurrent occurs in this channel, the corresponding LED light would be flashing and the currents limit to 100mA.