Caline CP-20 Crazy Cacti Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal True Bypass With Aluminum Alloy Housing
An incredibly diverse overdrive pedal with a boat load of settings. In addition to the four Vol, Tone, Drive and Boost knobs there are also 2 switches. The first has Comp Cut, FM and Vintage modes. These provide a range of usable tones adding clean boost, crunch or remaining neutral respectively. The two way switch Mosfet and Standard create a more punchy or smooth overdrive. The boost obviously adds a boost and a touch of saturation. Like other pedals the Crazy Cacti is true bypass and has a solid metal enclosure.
• Vintage: stands for old-style Fd2 mid-heavy tones,which cut through the mix.
• FM: stands for "flat-mids".It offers a more natural sound, and the tone enhance more transparency. It sounds great on a strat's Neck Pickup!
• Comp Cut: removes the bounding from the feedback loop .When you turn up "Boost" knob,it can produce Monster Clean Boost tones and some rougher OD sounds.
• MOSFET:controls the volume.
• Standard :If you use this function,the tone will more asymmetrical, sweeter, and more open, also no blanket over the sound.
-True bypass design, minimizes tone loss and get more control of your pedal.
-Aluminum alloy housing, good durability.
-Simple design and a sturdy casing.
-Designed with on / off LED, instructs effects status.
-Powered by a 9V battery or 9V DC power adapter (neither included).
Requirement: 9V DC center negative
Product size: 11.8 x 9 x 3.5cm / 4.6 x 3.5 x 1.4in
Product weight: 369g / 13oz
Package size: 13.5 x 11.5 x 7cm / 5.3 x 4.5 x 2.8in