This sound unit is developed for electric powered RC trailer or truck. It could be used to 1:32, 1/24 and 1/18 RC vehicles, especially suitable for 1:24 ITALERI and Revell 1:24 series model RC conversion. rovide more than 30 different sound files for many Europe and US trailer and truck engines.
- Sound quality 22KHz
- Internal 1W amplifier at 8 Ohm speakers
- Receiver signals are used for speed information, this allows brushless or DC Motor usage
- Fully assembled in SMD technology (no heavy, vibration sensitive components)
- All wires included
- Very little dimension and weight
Item: Programmable Sound Unit
Dimension: 11 x 23,5 x 3,2mm (min.11x16x3,2mm)
Voltage: 3V to 5V (supplied by the receiver) Note the maximum supply voltage of 5V!
Current: app. 10mA without sound, app. 250mA at max. volume
Speaker: 8-32 Ohm
Output power: 1W at 8-Ohm at 5V; 0,6W at 8-Ohm at 3V
Proportional inputs: 1ms to 2ms
Sound quality: up to 22 kHz
Sound selection play by a 3 position switch (toggle switch)
This control mode need a toggle switch with neutral position (recommended), or a common proportional channel.
Selecting a sound or function:
The desired sound (e.g sound #3 or function) is selected by pushing the switch/stick 3 times from its neutral position to high position (>1.8ms). The selected sound/fuction is triggered/played by pushing the switch/stick to low position (<1.2ms). The last selected sound/function can be triggered multiple times, without new selection.
Teaching the sound unit for toggle switch / joystick control
1. Power on transmitter and receiver. LED blinks fast -> normal mode. Bring throttle stick to minimum and control the center position of the toggle switch.
2. Bridge Learn contract about 0.5 seconds until beep -> LED cont. on. At this moment all neutral positions are stored.
3. Move throttle stick to your desired acceleration point (throttle stick position where idle dead band stops and engine running sound starts) and push the switch/joystick of the control channel once. -> A short sequence of acceleration is played. Now the dead (neutral) band of the speed channel is defined.
4. Move the throttle stick to full speed position and push the switch/stick of the control channel again (like pos.3). -> A short sequence of full speed is played. After this the sound unit is back in the normal operation mode. All special sounds can be controlled as mentioned above.
Sound/Function preset for Volvo Truck:
1.Engine sound start/shut down (pushing the switch/stick 1 time from its neutral position to high position)
2.Horn (pushing the switch/stick 2 times from its neutral position to high position)
3.Volume up (pushing the switch/stick 8 times from its neutral position to high position)
4.Volume down (pushing the switch/stick 9 times from its neutral position to high position)
For more information/ sound unit files for trailer & truck, please click here.
1 X Sound Unit
Please allow 7 - 15 business days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Free shipping on all orders
We use encrypted SSL security
30 DAYS RETURN
You have 30 days to return