Elements USB MIDI Interface is a 1 in 1 out USB 16 channel MIDI interface to connect your MIDI compatible controller, keyboard, synthesizer, or drum machine to your computer. USB bus-powered, compatible with Windows.
1. Connect the cable marked "In" to "Out" on MIDI keyboard, "Out" to "In" on MIDI keyboard.
2. Plug the USB to Laptop/PC, LED indicator will show the power on.
3. Open music software program.
4. Set the music software programs MIDI IN/OUT device to USB-Audio-Device.
5. USB MIDI Interface is now ready for use.
If your USB Port is USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), please use authentic USB-C to USB Adapter from the manufacturer or MIDI interface may not work.
Interference with other electrical devices:
Radios and TVs Placed nearby may cause the reception interference. Operate this unit at a suitable distance from other devices.
Material: metal shell
1 * MIDI to USB cable
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.