FlySky FS-BS4 2.4GHz 4CH ASHDS 2A RC Receiver PWM/PPM/I.bus/S.bus Output with Gyroscope Function for RC Car Boat
FlySky FS-BS4, a gyro-embeded receiver, has 4 channels. In addition to the regular functions, it can also be used with a transmitter with S.V.C. (Smart Vehicle Control) function to realize a smart control over the car and make sure the car travels in the expected direction even on bumpy/slippery surfaces, or during cornering.
Brand Name: FlySky
Item Name: FS-BS4 Receiver
Dimensions: 35.4 * 29.6 * 13mm
PWM channels: 4CH
Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz
Wireless protocol: AFHDS 2A
Range: 100 - 300m (ground)
Antenna type: single antenna (150mm)
Data port: PWM / PPM / i.bus / s.bus
Temperature range: -10 ℃ — + 60 ℃
Humidity range: 20% -95%
Online Update: Yes
1. Turn on the transmitter, check the RF standard and if necessary, change it to [AFDHS 2A 2-way]. For detailed instructions, refer to the transmitter's manual.
2. Set the transmitter to bind mode. For detailed instructions, refer to the transmitter's manual.
3. Make sure the receiver is powered off.
4. Connect the bind cable to the BIND/VCC port on the receiver. Then connect the power to any other ports on the receiver. The red indicator starts to flash rapidly, indicating that the receiver is in bind mode.
5. Wait till the indicator stops flashing, which means binding is finished.
6. Disconnect the bind cable and power from the receiver. Then connect the power to the BIND/VCC port.
7. Check if all the servos work as expected. If anything does not work as expected, restart this procedure from the beginning.
1 x FS-BS4 Receiver