Holybro Kakute F7 AIO STM32F745 Flight Controller w/ OSD PDB Current Sensor Barometer for RC Drone Overview: Specification(manual):
The Holybro Kakute F7All-In-One flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates flight controller (FC),
power distribution board (PDB), and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7 AIO’s layout makes it easy to wire
up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
IMU updated to MPU6000,Re-designed and more reliable damping structure
Brand name: Holybro
Item name: kakute F7 AIO V1.5
MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
TF card for Blackbox logging
Dimensions: 35x48x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
Weight: 11g Features:
• Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level,
all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need
to soft-mount the board itself.
• High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz sampling rate.
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
• 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 AIO monitors voltage directly
from the battery power lead.
• Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power
peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
1x kakute F7 AIO V1.5 flight controller
Please allow 7 - 12 days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.