and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of
the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy. IMU upgraded to MPU6000,Re-designed and more reliable damping structure
• MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
• IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
• Barometer: BMP280
• Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
• USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
• 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
• All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on
any UART without “uninvert hack”.
• Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not
• TF card for Blackbox logging
• Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
• Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
• Weight: 8g
• Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video
transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating
foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
• High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with
external GPS/magnetometer units.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the
Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
• Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2
amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV
camera, or LED strip.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Click For English Manual.
1x Kakute F7 flight controller
1x JST SH 8pin 150mm cable
Holybro Kakute F7 V1.5 STM32F745 Flight Controller W/ OSD Barometer for RC Drone
Please allow 7 - 12 business days days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.