The SucceX-D F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things as simple as possible, we have included a connector specifically for the DJI air unit, so installation should be a breeze. In addition, we add the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Mic.ro USB which makes the connection easily.
• Uni versal USB Type C connector instead of mi cro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
SucceX-D F7 TwinG SPECS:
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- G.yro: 2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- Blackbox: 32MB
- 5 x Uarts
- 8 x Motor outputs
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port
- 4-pin VTX connector
- Betaflight Firmware: betaflight_4.0.5_STM32F7X2.hex
- CLI config: IFLIGHTF7_TWIN_G.config
- Mounting hole: 30.5*30.5mm,φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Size: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
SucceX 60A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
- 8 layers single-board stacking PCB board;
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU,48mHz running speed;
- T.DK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade metal MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended motor soldering pad enable each layer board can be powered.
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ4mm
- Weight: 13.4g
- Supports 2-6S lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4 in 1
1 X SucceX-D F7 TwinG FC
1 X SucceX 60A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC