Speed:0.23 seconds/60 degrees (4.8V), 0.19 seconds/60 degrees (6V)
Volume:44L X 20W X 40H
- Remote control boat pull net, helicopter, multi-axis, fixed-wing aircraft launcher, parabolic switch
- Made of 7075 aviation aluminum, super strength and high weight, only 68 grams (including the weight of the steering gear)
- Can load 6-8KG cargo, waterproof type can work in water.
- Turn on and off by the steering gear, which is controlled by a channel of the remote control.
- This steering gear is a standard steering gear (strong torque, use a thin slip rope as far as possible to reduce resistance, and can hang about 6-8kg objects.
1. Please set a proper stroke amount on the remote control so that the dispenser can work within the normal stroke.
Fixing method: with M3 screw hole slot, screw fixing (screws are provided by themselves)
2. The steering gear dispenser has three wires, positive, negative and signal.
3. The dispenser does not need to be connected to the battery, it must be plugged into the receiver's servo channel to use it, and it cannot be directly connected to the battery, and it does not need to be connected to the battery to be powered by the receiver.
This is a three-wire servo, which can only be used with a model remote control. Ours cannot be connected to the 2-wire remote control, and the recharger cannot be used.
4. If the ship is used, avoid water damage to the steering gear. The screws on the tail of the servo can be removed. There is a circuit board. Apply 704 waterproof glue all over.
1. Be sure to watch, otherwise you may damage the steering gear.
2. Before installing the decoupling device, the steering gear must be connected to the receiver and power-on to determine the angle, and then install the decoupling device and the red metal steering gear arm.
3. The latch of the decoupling device is closed during installation. (Press the button on the remote control and the launcher is turned on) It is most appropriate to set the channel of the link servo to 45 degrees.
3. If the remote control can't set the angle, put the rope when using it, and turn it off immediately after turning on the switch for 2 seconds, because the servo is not set to the maximum angle, which will exceed the range, suffocate the servo and cause the gear to sweep.
1 x S3003 servo decoupling device