Skywalker Titan 2160mm Wingspan V-Tail Twin-Motor EPO Aerial Survey Aircaft RC Airplane KIT
Something new from Skywalker model. The Skywalker Titan 2160mm RC Plane is another V-tail design after Skywalker Naja. Also, it is new twin-motor aircraft after Skywalker EVE-2000 and WALL-E2000. The Skywalker Titan is with excellent aerodynamic layout and efficient flight stability, very suitable for aerial survey.
Wing Area: 52.5dm2
Flying Weight: 4500-6000g
Take-off Way: Hand cast, Launch
Landing Way: Glide down
CG: 110-115mm backward from the wings leading edge
* Adopted EPO material, light and sturdy.
* Reasonable layout, high aerodynamic performance.
* Large capacity cabin, reasonable area distribution,such as parachute cabin, camera slot, GPS and other professional platform.
* Stable and flexible flying.
* Module design, disassemble and assemble easily and conveniently.
* Special winglet design, small resistance, long range, precise operation.
Recommend Parts (not included):
Motor: x2816 KV650*2
ESC: 40A *2 Click here
Servo: 17g*2, 12g*3 Click here
Propeller: 1060 E/EP *2 Click here
Battery: 6S 22.2V 16000-32000mAh LiPo
Radio System: 2.4G 4CH Click here
1x Skywalker Titan 2160mm Wingspan V-Tail Twin-Motor EPO Aerial Survey Aircaft RC Airplane KIT
Please allow 7 - 15 business days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy page.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refund Policy page.