1. This is a complete learning kit based on Raspberry Pi with Android App. For better learning, an elaborately-written user manual, code with explanation and thorough schematic diagrams are provided.
2. The Raspberry Pi board is used as control. The kit uses a step-down DC-DC converter module to reduce input voltage and a motor driver module with L298N. Also a webcam is included with a USB Wi-Fi adapter so you can check the video in a real-time manner on your PC or cell phone.
3. On the PC, you can control the car move forward/backward and turn left/right, as well as control the camera to turn vertically and horizontally so as to capture the image in different directions.
4. A great kit for you to start studying Raspberry Pi (both code and application), learn about the basic components and modules in electronics, and then use the knowledge learnt to explore greater fields!
5. Working Voltage: 7V-12V; Powered by two 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries.
1 pack x Acrylic plates
1 pack x Threaded fasteners
1 x Tower Pro Micro Servo SG90
2 x Gear Reducer
2 x Driven wheel
2 x Active wheel
1 x 16-Channel 12-bit PWM driver
1 x L298N DC Motor Driver Module
1 x Step-down DC-DC Converter Module
1 x USB Wi-Fi Adapter
1 x USB Camera
1 x Dual 18650 battery holder
1 x Ribbon
1 x USB Cable
Serval Dupont Wires
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Cross Socket Wrench