TopRC Focke-Wulf FW-190 Würger (Shrike) 1200mm/47in EPO Electric Warbird Scale RC Airplane KIT/PNP
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger (Shrike) was a German single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s and widely used during World War II.
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190B was one of three attempts to improve the high altitude performance of the aircraft, in this case by giving it a longer wing, GM-1 engine boost and a pressurized cabin.
With retractable landing gear, this TOP RC electric scale model is suitable for intermediate to expert pilots. It could accomplish aerobatic actions like loops, rolls and inverted flights, making it an interesting and powerful flight for warbird lovers.
Model: Focke-Wulf FW-190
Length: 1020mm / 40.16in
Recommend Parts (not included in KIT version):
Motor: Out-runner brushless AT3511 KV750
ESC: 40A Brushless ESC Click here
Servo: 7 x 9g Click here
Electronic Retracts: 2pcs
R/C System: 2.4Ghz 4ch E401 transmitter + 6ch receiver (not included) Click here
Battery: LiPO 11.1V 3S 2200mAh 20C (not included)
- Scale appearance.
- EPO foam material, high crash-resistance.
- Stable flight, easy to control, able to climb with wide-angel continuously.
- Great motor power.
- Thrust-to-weight ratio: 1
- Aerobatic stunts achievable: inside loops, outside loops, inverted flight, axial rolls and more.
- Scale electric retractable landing gear.
- Flashlight system in main wings allows for safer night flight.
Note: KIT version comes with airplane only, NOT included any electronic parts.
1x TopRC Focke-Wulf FW-190 Würger (Shrike) 1200mm/47in EPO Electric Warbird Scale RC Airplane KIT/PNP