Equip your Raspberry Pi with this 4-DOF metal robot arm, and get started to explore the world of artificial intelligent robotic.
This starter robotic arm kit includes: servo driver HAT, metal mechanical arm structure, and 4x metal gear servos. When used with the Raspberry Pi, it is easy to control the arm by smart phone through Bluetooth or WiFi connection.
The Servo Driver
Adopts Servo Driver HAT:
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in python like Bluetooth/WiFi remote control)
The Robot Arm Structure:
- 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper
- Full aluminium alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable
- Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build
- Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving
Manual and APP , PC Source , Click Here!
1* Robot Kit
1* MG996R Servo
3* MG90S Servo
1* MG996R Servo Plate
1* US Plug 5V 3A Adapter
1* 150MM Servo Wire
1* Scerw Set