Name: Bear Memory Game Pieces
Material: Material: Wood Board & Thicken Double-sided Cards
Color: As the picture show
Chess Size: 3x2.5cm/1.2"x1"
The gameplay is simple:
Insert the middle splint and let the baby see it once.
Then put the bear into the wooden hole to block the pattern, let the baby recall the bottom pattern of the bear at each position.
Find out the same two~
For example, as soon as possible, find out the watermelon, let the baby turn out the position of another watermelon through memory~ and so on~
This process can improve your baby's memory ability. It is a very good educational toy~
(The shorter the memory time, the shorter the recall time, the stronger the memory ability)
1. Randomly open the first picture, remember it and cover back.
2. Randomly open the second picture, remember it and cover back.
3. Randomly open the third picture, remember it and cover back. And then the fourth, the fifth, etc.
4. When you open a new picture and you recall another same picture was opened before, you could open the one that was opened before to test if your memory is correct.
5. If correct, 2 pictures match, then youcould remain them open.
6. If wrong, the 2 pictures need to be covered again, until you open 2 same pictures in a time.
7. If all the 6 pairs of pictures are opened and matched, you win the game!
8. To make the game more difficult to practice memory capability, stricter rules could be applied, such as wrong match are allowed only 3 times, otherwise gameover.
2 x Wood Board
4 x Thicken Double-sided Cards (4 cards 8 theme, each card has two side)
12 x Game pieces